If you're like most small business owners, you're the creative genius behind the business, products and services you offer. But your day is also consumed by the decisions and responsibilities required to keep your business running.
Even though you're already more than busy, taking the time to understand the financial details of your business is critical. This important activity is often pushed to the side, which is unfortunate because this information holds the keys to helping you take your business to the next level. I can teach you how to use this information to get control of the financial side of your business and make more informed business decisions. If you're;
- Wanting to make your business more profitable
- Thinking about expanding
- Contemplating starting or buying a new business, service or product line
- Looking for new financing
- Trying to rein in out-of-control costs and expenses
- Wanting to be more confident and successful in negotiating contracts
That's where I can help! I'll teach you - in "non-accounting speak" - how to;
- Read and understand your financial statements
- Dramatically improve your company's profits and manage its growth
- Identify your most profitable revenue streams
- Control costs in a timely manner
- Make the decisions necessary to successfully grow your business
- Use your financial statements for the "gold mine" of information they are - as powerful tools for guiding your business
Through my consulting and accounting education and experience, I will teach you how to use your financial information to make more cost-effective business decisions and develop and implement strategies that will really accelerate your success.
My goal is to help you set up a timely and accurate bookkeeping process and teach you how to understand the statements produced by this process, so you'll have the knowledge and confidence you need to effectively use this financial information to manage and guide your business more profitably.